PCR By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation Reminders
- The PCR By-Laws comparing the current 2012 and proposed 2013 By-Laws is being distributed to all the PCR members for ratification on February 2015 Annual Convention.For the amendments to the By-Laws, an affirmative vote of two-thirds (2/3) of those in attendance at the annual convention is needed for ratification.
- For the Articles of Incorporation, the proposed amendment pertains to increasing the number of members of the Board of Directors, from 11 individuals to 15 individuals, and this is also for approval by the general membership on February 2015 Annual Convention.For the amendment to the Articles of Incorporation, an affirmative vote of two-thirds (2/3) of all the members in good standing is required for ratification.
- The voting will be overseen by the Membership Committee for impartiality.
- The vote of each PCR member is crucial.
- To be counted, a member must be in good standing as of February 16, 2015.
- If you wish to vote by proxy, the Deadline for submission of the Proxy Form to the PCR office is February 16, 2015 (Monday). A member who assigns his/her vote to a proxy, will have exactly the same vote as the proxy for all points concerned.
- The voting will be held on February 26 and 27, 2015 at 8 am to 4 pm at the designated area of Convention venue. Voting will also be allowed on the fellowship night February 26, 2015 at 4 pm to 8 pm.This is to allow every PCR member, as much as possible, to cast their vote.
- The end of voting is 4 pm of February 27 (Friday), the second day of Convention. The final results are to be announced on February 28, the third day of Convention.
2015 Announcements Bylaws