For Diplomates of the Philippine Board of Radiology (DPBR) applying for Fellow of the Philippine College of Radiology (FPCR) status:
1. Deadline for submission of Research Proposal – April 12, 2019
2. Deadline for submission of FINISHED Research Paper – July 12, 2019
Please submit hard copies (paper printed AND CD) of research proposal and finished research paper at the PCR Secretariat Office on or before the stated deadlines.
Place the hard copies of research protocol (printed paper AND CD) in a long brown envelop with the following data written outside of the envelope:
Title of previous study for DPBR application
Title of study for FPCR application
• Research papers for FPCR status must not be just descriptive without in depth statistical analysis (e.g. only mean), no clinical correlation, or just a measurement of normal anatomy.
• Research protocols may be submitted prior to institutional ethics review board approval.
• However, institutional ethics review board approval is required for the Finished Research Paper.
• Those who already have ethics review board approved finished research papers may submit their studies as early as April 12, 2019.
ROMELITO JOSE G. GALSIM, M.D.
2019-2020 PCR RESEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIR
RESEARCH COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
MARIAEM M. ANDRES, M.D.
STEPHANIE MAE O. ANG, M.D.
PHILLIPPE RAY S.M. CHIONGLO, M.D.
MARLON GUMBY D.L. PEREZ, M.D.
KATHERINE ROSE C. SANTOS, M.D.
RYAN JASON DL. URGEL, M.D.
RONALD G. YEBES, M.D.