Philippine Board of Radiology Exam 1
June 16, 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
Schedule of Examination:
6:00 – 7:00 am Breakfast (Ateneo Cafeteria, Ground floor)
7:00 – 7:30 am Examinees line up outside test room in alphabetical order according to their last names and are to be ushered in thereafter.
7:30 – 8:00 am Orientation, giving out of random codes, announcement of rules and regulations
8:00 – 10:00 am Physics Exam (70 items) and Procedures Exam (50 items), 120 minutes
10:00 – 10:30 am Snacks (Ateneo Cafeteria, Ground floor)
10:30 am – 12 noon Anatomy Exam (100 items), 90 minutes
Reminders for the Examinees:
- The Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health (ASMPH) is located at Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City. This is right next to The Medical City and is NOT within the Loyola/Katipunan/Quezon City campus of the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Paid parking for examinees may be at the cordoned street parking area just outside the ASMPH campus or at The Medical City Basement Parking. For those parking at The Medical City, please get a validation slip from the guard, to be signed by a PBR Examiner, to avail of the discounted parking fee.
- Each examinee should bring his/her PRC license or hospital ID. This is required to gain entrance to the Ateneo premises.
- Please bring two #2 Mongol pencils, one eraser, and one black ballpoint pen.
- Each examinee is encouraged to bring a jacket or other form of warm clothing.
- Breakfast and snacks will be provided.