DATE: JUNE 15, 2019 (SATURDAY)
VENUE: ATENEO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC
Schedule of Examination:
6:00 – 7:00 am Breakfast (Ateneo Canteen)
7:00 – 7:30 am Examinees line up outside test room in alphabetical order according to their last names and are to be ushered in thereafter.
7:30 – 8:00 am Orientation, giving out of random codes, announcement of rules and regulations
8:00 – 10:00 am Physics Exam (70 items) and Procedures Exam (50 items), 120 minutes
10:00 – 10:30 am Snacks and toilet break
10:30 am – 12 noon Anatomy Exam (Applied anatomy and Aunt Minnies, 100
items), 90 minutes
Reminders for the Examinees:
- The Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health is located at Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City. This is right next to The Medical City and is NOT within the Loyola/Katipunan/Quezon City campus of the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Paid parking for examinees may be at The Medical City, the street parking outside the Ateneo campus or in the nearby Rockwell Business Center.
- Each examinee should bring his/her PRC license or hospital ID. This is required for entrance to the Ateneo premises.
- Please bring two #2 Mongol pencils, one eraser, and one black ballpoint pen.
- Each examinee is encouraged to bring a jacket or other form of warm clothing.
- Breakfast and snacks will be provided.