You may still submit your entries until February 10, 2016.
Please submit both hard copies and digital file of your work.
PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT/CONTEST RULES
1. Entry to this PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST is free and open only to all Diplomates, Fellows and Training members (residents and fellows) of the Philippine College of Radiology.
2. One can submit a maximum of three (3) photograph entries only.
3. Photographs must be original and must be the participant’s own work. Photographs maybe in color or monochrome.
4. PRINTS OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS should be submitted to the PCR Office. We will NOT develop prints of your photographs.
5. Size of Photograph is 11” x 14”.
6. For uniformity, all photographs will be mounted by the PCR Photography Committee in the same size – frame of 3” black frame illustration board, with a foam board support at the back of the photograph. The nominal cost of framing is PHP 300.00 pesos only per photograph to cover cost of materials. Please pay in cash or issue check payable to the Philippine College of Radiology.
7. Submission of photographs should accompany an entry form which is included in this exhibit invitation. Also include a CD containing the photographs.
8. 2016 PCR PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST THEME is: STREET PHOTOGRAPHY. There are two categories, NON SMARTPHONES (P&S, DSLR, Mirrorless, etc.) and Smartphones.
9. Deadline of submission is on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
10. Entries should be appropriate for the general audience. The PCR Photography Contest Committee reserves the right to reject any photograph entries.
11. Receipt of the photograph prints will be acknowledged by email.
12. Photographs will be exhibited at the PCR Annual Convention on February 18-20, 2016 at the Annual Convention venue of the Philippine College of Radiology. Exhibit opening will coincide with the Opening of the PCR Scientific Exhibit on February 18, 2016 at 8:00AM
13. This Photograph Contest will go on as scheduled provided there will be at least 30 entries received.
14. PRIZES: There will be 5 winners per category.
Trophies and Cash Prizes await winners:
NON SMARTPHONES category
First Place: PHP 8,000.00 + Trophy
Second Place: PHP 6,000.00 + Trophy
Third Place: PHP 4,000.00 + Trophy
1st-2nd Consolation Prize: PHP 2,500.00
First Place: PHP 7,000.00 + certificate
Second Place: PHP 5,000.00 + certificate
Third Place: PHP 3,000.00 + certificate
1st-2nd Consolation Prize: PHP 1,500.00
15. Awarding of prizes. Winners will be announced during the 2nd day of the Annual Convention.
16. The photograph competition is not open to the PCR Annual Convention Committee Members and PCR/PCR Subspecialty Officers and Board of Directors, but welcomes NON COMPETING ENTRIES from any PCR officers and members, which will be part of the Exhibit. For uniformity, size of photograph will be the same, 11”x14”.
17. To qualify, all participants of this photography contest must register and attend the 2016 PCR Annual Convention on February 18 – 20, 2016.
18. The 5 winning entries of each category shall become the property of the PCR.
19. The decision of the board of judges is final.
20. Participants may claim the non-winning entries on the afternoon of Saturday, February 20, 2016.
Please complete form and submit with your Photograph entry/entries.
This registration form maybe photocopied.
Number of Photos: __________CD _________
(Note: Size of Photographs 11”x14” Label title at the back of each Photograph)
Photo Title No.1. ______________________________________
Photo Title No.2. ______________________________________
Photo Title No.3. ______________________________________
Email address: __________________________________
Home Address: ____________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
2016 PCR Photography Exhibit & Contest
Philippine College of Radiology 68th Annual Convention
Marriott Grand Ballroom Resorts World Complex February 18-20, 2016