CALL FOR NOMINATION FOR THE PCR BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2016-2017
The nominations for the PCR Board of Trustees is now open. Rules and Regulations for the nomination process are attached for your perusal. Any Fellow of the PCR in good standing may formally submit their nomination in writing to the PCR Secretariat. Deadline for nominations is one month before the Annual Convention: January 18, 2016.
PCR COMELEC RULES & REGULATIONS FOR NOMINATION FOR THE PCR BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2016-17
1. Composition of COMELEC. Members of the COMELEC should be three (3) past Presidents of the PCR and chaired by the immediate past president.
2. Who are qualified to be nominated and elected to the Board of Directors?
a) Fellows of PCR who are in good standing for the last 5 consecutive years upon nomination.
b) Must not be president of any subspecialty society or chapter, or a member of any certifying board under the PCR.
c) Must signify willingness to serve.
d) Must be nominated by a Fellow in good standing.
3. Nominees must accept/acknowledge the nomination and signify willingness to serve at least fifteen(15) days (Deadline: February 3, 2016) prior to the election with a written conforme signed by the nominee. Attachments needed:
-Full name and recent photo
– Certificate as Diplomate of the Philippine Board of Radiology photocopy
-Certificate as Fellow of the Philippine College of Radiology photocopy
4. List of qualified nominees will be posted in the PCR website 7 days before the election and in strategic locations at the convention site.
5. Qualified nominee may submit a written withdrawal letter to the chairman of the COMELEC not later than seven ( 7) days before the election .
6. Who are qualified to vote? All PCR members who are in good standing as certified by the membership committee/secretary.
7. Voting time will be determined by the COMELEC.
8. All ballots will be counted except for those ballots that contain more than the allowed number of slots.
9. Complaints (if any) must be submitted in writing to the COMELEC prior to the induction of the newly elected officers. No complaints shall be entertained during and after the induction.
10. The result of the election must be approved by the incumbent Board of Directors before it is announced to the general membership.