Click to view full Rules and Regulations.
Rules and Regulation
1. Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to nominate/ be nominated to the Board of trustees.
2. Nominations to the PCR Board of Trustees must be received by any member of the COMELEC 30 days prior to the convention, JANUARY 26, 2015.
3. All nominees must be in good standing in the Philippine College of Radiology for the last 5 years. He/She should not be found guilty or convicted by the PCR Ethics Committee or any Court of Law.
4. Nominees must accept / acknowledge the nomination at least 15 days prior to the PCR annual convention through a written consent signed by him and should be accompanied by short resumé in this form :
a. Full Name and Recent Photo
b. Date Passed the PBR
c. Date when PCR status was granted
d. Membership to PCR Subspecialty Societies (if any)
e. Name of Hospital Affiliation
f. Person who Nominated him/her
5. The list of all qualified nominees will be posted in strategic locations of the convention site. It will also be projected in the advertisement loop for all members to see.
6. In the event that the elected Board of Trustee decides to resign, the replacement for the vacant position must come from the short list of qualified nominees for the PCR election of that year.
7. The COMELEC encourages the members to nominate qualified members to the Board of Trustees and who they think will work for the improvement of the College.
8. The list of members will be posted in the designated strategic location in the convention site and registration booth. Members in good standing are qualified to vote during the election of Board of Trustees.
9. Members can cast their ballots until 1200H on the day of the scheduled General Membership Business Meeting, FEBRUARY 27, 2015.
10. All members of the COMELEC must be present during the counting of ballots. The list of newly elected Board of Trustees will be posted in the area where the candidates’ names were posted before and will also be projected in the announcement loop.
11. All ballots will be counted. Ballots that contain more than the number of slots will be considered void.
12. All elected Board of Trustees must be listed in accordance to the number of received votes (highest to lowest) and must be signed by the COMELEC and witnessed by the incumbent PCR president: The template will be as follows:
Result of PCR General Election for the Year 2015
Total Members in Good Standing: __________
Total Number of Members who voted in this election: __________
Percentage of vote cast: __________
MEMBERS OF THE COMELEC:
1. Danilo R Sacdalan MD FPCR
2. Ernesto Pulido MD FPCR
3. Lino Pabillo MD FPCR